The "Wow Factor"!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
Truly an outstanding family home which has been impressively designed with professional styling and functionality as a priority.
Seamlessly combining 'old world charm' of yesteryear with stylish modern conveniences of today.
You will be both amazed and inspired by the impressive restoration this Circa mid 1920's home has undergone.
Featuring bold and elegant styling throughout, this ideal family home caters perfectly for the large family.
Simply relax and enjoy everything this magnificent home affords, from quiet evenings in front of the open fireplace with towering vaulted ceilings, a long relaxing soak in the opulent master bath suite, engaging dinner parties adjacent your gourmet open kitchen and casual barbeques on your rear arched decking overlooking the stunning landscaped rear gardens.
* Gas central heating throughout
* Expansive open living areas
* Towering vaulted ceilings
* Fully insulated
* Velux skylights
* Chefs kitchen featuring 'Smeg' appliances and Island canopy
* 5000lt Rainwater tank
* Open fireplace
* An abundance of storage space
* Spacious upstairs teenagers retreat or home office
* Escarpment views
* Delightful established gardens featuring a variety of select shrubs & plants
* Rear powered workshop for the home enthusiast or tradesperson
* Quaint childs cubby house for those special family moments
* Fully fenced and private rear yard
* Adequate provisions for garaging if required (STCA)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
722.2m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.